RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT ALONG THE TRAIL TO FAME AND GLORY!! WE'LL RAISE OUR COLORS HIGH IN THE BLUE AND CHEER OUR COUGARS OF BYU!!!

February 10, 2010

So My Wife Will Be Happy!

My wife suggested I add this to my blog and hey!, anything to keep her happy, right?

Someday: I'm going to drive my Porsche.
I usually: get up before everyone else.
I regret: my entire youth.
I love: BYU footbal!!!
I care: about my family.
I always: drive faster than I should.
I am not: going to go to college.
I remember: just about everything (ask the cop who gave me the lie detector test.)
I believe: Obama is the worst President ever.
I dance: with my kids.
I sing: the instrumental sections of songs.
I don’t always: brush my teeth.
I argue: so I can prove I'm right even though I'm wrong.
I write: nothing.
I lose: (I've already lost it)
I wish: I could already retire.
I listen: to nobody.
I don't understand: why anyone pays to go to school.
I can be found: always working.
I am scared: of nothing!
I need: a million dollars.
I forget: everything I want to forget.
I am happy: because my family and I are together again.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

Ha ha--I share a couple of those myself. :-) Teeth brushing, instrumental singing....