RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT ALONG THE TRAIL TO FAME AND GLORY!! WE'LL RAISE OUR COLORS HIGH IN THE BLUE AND CHEER OUR COUGARS OF BYU!!!

October 27, 2010

Yearly Update

After taking a few months off from writing let me some it up a little. We were able to rent our home in Delaware out and that seems to be going fairly well. Nancy and the kids got packed up and moved out here to Utah in April of 2009. It took a few weeks but we were able to find a home in Eagle Mountain and are currently living here still. We both have callings in our ward. Currently I am the Ward Executive Secretary and really enjoy working with the Bishopric. Nancy is serving as the 1st Counselor in the Primary. The callings keep us hopping but we enjoy it. Our Stake has a great sports program. We have a softball, basketball, and even a flag football season. It is great to have these activities to keep me from putting on too much weight. I am still currently employed with Cintas. I made a position change in August to Sales and am making a position change again in the next couple of weeks. There are two options and I am leaning more towards one of them. Until it is final this is all I will say about it. Life is good for us and we hope it is good for you and yours.