RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT ALONG THE TRAIL TO FAME AND GLORY!! WE'LL RAISE OUR COLORS HIGH IN THE BLUE AND CHEER OUR COUGARS OF BYU!!!

February 10, 2009

Waiting for time to pass

I can't wait for winter to be over so that I can start playing more sports. Basketball and volleyball aren't enough right now. I really miss the scheduled football games that we had in Delaware. Unfortunately I haven't been able to settle down anywhere long enough to create another "league" and play regularly. Spring softball begins sometime in March. My free time will be better when that gets going.

I also cant wait for our house to sell. There is the possibility of doing a house "swap" with the mortgage company but I haven't been able to get a hold of the right person who can make decisions like this. The customer service people could care less and their managers don't seem to get it either. I have an old missionary buddy who is a real estate agent here in Utah. Hopefully he will be able to help us out for a nominal fee.....One day the whole family will be out here.

While I continue to wait for something to happen for our family to be reunited in our new home, I have also been trying to figure out how to give Nancy her well deserved vacation from the kids. With all of them suffering with illness it just compounds her work. She has been doing such a good job these last 6 months and I feel bad that I am unable to spell her for a time. At least she gets a brief 30 minutes to 2 hours occasionally when somebody from church comes over. Unfortunately though, they don't offer very often.

There are times that I feel like time is flying by, yet there are many more times when I feel like the sand in the hourglass doesn't fall fast enough. Am I the only one who feels that time doesn't work in my favor? If you have a timepiece that works according to my desires I would be willing to make a trade. The sooner the better.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Aahhh....you poor thing! Not enough sports. Must be rough! :) Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still working on a plan.