RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT ALONG THE TRAIL TO FAME AND GLORY!! WE'LL RAISE OUR COLORS HIGH IN THE BLUE AND CHEER OUR COUGARS OF BYU!!!

February 13, 2009

What's a little love shared between co-workers.

Today at work we were having a good laugh about a co-workers innocent mistake. He called one of the managers and ended up having to leave a message. At the conclusion of his message he said, "...so I'll see you later. Love you. Bye.........Um, I'm sorry I...umm...I just got off the phone with my wife and you know....We're all brothers anyway, right?...Sorry about that." The original message was about 30 seconds long and the fumbled apology lasted about 2 minutes as he explained and tried to cover up an obvious mistake. I guess it really is better to think before you speak.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

At least he didn't say, "See you later, babe!!" He'd still be apologizing. :)

ldsjaneite said...

That's hilarious.